Local Lives Here!!! These are the fantastic and friendly businesses who keep Local available for you to pick up. Click on each location to find out about per issue specials or more about these businesses. If you don’t find Local in these locations, feel free to ask them to call us for more copies. Enjoy!!!
See all of our distributors on a map
- We try to always keep these locations stocked with magazines
- Balmy Beach ClubFriend of Local
- Balsam Dental
- Beaches Bake Shop
- Brick Street BakeryFriend of Local
- Celena’s Bakery
- Close to the BoneFriend of Local
- Cobalt GalleryFriend of Local
- Courage FoodsFriend of Local
- Dark Horse Espresso Bar
- Dimensions Custom Framing & Gallery
- Eastside SocialFriend of Local
- Ed’s Real Scoop – Beaches
- Fallingbrook Market & Cafe
- Fox TheatreFriend of Local
- Green DragonFriend of Local
- Lazy Daisy’s CafeFriend of Local
- Leslieville Cheese Market
- Life is Sweet
- Main Fitness
- Mercury Espresso Bar
- Metro Hound
- Red Rocket Cafe
- Rowe Farms – Beach
- Rowe Farms – Leslieville
- Royal Bank – Lawlor Branch
- Royal Bank – Lee Branch
- Seagull Classics
- Strawberry Fields
- Sweet Bliss Baking CompanyFriend of Local
- TailsFriend of Local
- The Big CarrotFriend of Local
- The FeathersFriend of Local
- The Great Escape BookstoreFriend of Local
- The Remarkable BeanFriend of Local
- The Roy
- Variety Village
- Vi Vetha
- Zane Patisserie & BoulangerieFriend of Local
Balmy Beach Club
- Foot of Beech Avenue on the Boardwalk View map
- tel (416) 691-9962
Drop by Balsam Dental’s welcoming yellow setting and pick up a copy of Local from their waiting room.
Beaches Bake Shop
- 900 Kingston Road View map
- tel (416) 686-2391
Brick Street Bakery
- 1969 Queen Street East (south side just west of Kennilworth) View map
- tel (416) 690-9900
Close to the Bone
Karen and her crew serve up hot lunches, snacks and dinners or farm fresh veggies, sauces and more to help make your own.
- 946 Kingston Road View map
- tel 416 693 2233
Dark Horse Espresso Bar
- 682 Queen Street East View map
- tel (647) 436-3460
Dimensions Custom Framing & Gallery
Drop by for creative framing tips and strategies for your favourite pieces or to see the artwork from featured artists. Never a dull moment and always great atmosphere at Dimensions.
Stop in for a classy cocktail, to-die-for fish tacos, or any number of other taste sensations – with friends or on your own to decompress, Eastside Social is the spot to be.
Ed’s Real Scoop – Beaches
Nothing says YUM like the hand made ice cream and gelato at Ed’s Real Scoop in the Beach and in Leslieville. Innovative flavours are fan favourites and everything is made from natural ingredients. YUM!!
Fallingbrook Market & Cafe
- 158 Fallingbrook Rd (at Kingston Road) View map
- tel (416) 690-6655
You will always feel welcome at the Dragon. And the menu will bring you and your family back for more great hospitality and huge portions at a huge value.
- 1032 Kingston Road (just west of Victoria Park) View map
- tel (416) 690-1782
- 126 Main Street View map
- tel (416) 901-0290
Lazy Daisy’s Cafe
- 1515 Gerrard Street East View map
- tel (647) 341.4070
- web http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lazy-Daisys-Cafe/241965915837993?sk=info
Leslieville Cheese Market
Life is Sweet
Drop by for a magazine and stay for a class. Main Fitness has the most varied and innovative schedule full of popular classes around. They’ll keep you on your toes and having fun!
Drop in to Majesteas for a memorable cup of tea and to participate in loonies for local our new initiative that asks readers to pay $2 for their copy. Help us offset costs and discover fabulous teas in the process!
Mercury Espresso Bar
- 915 Queen Street East View map
- tel 647 435 4779
- 1003 Kingston Road (South side between Bingham and Kingswood) View map
- tel 416 693 2951
Drop by the Outrigger and enjoy something from their extensive and delicious menu, or just have a drink at the bar or out on the patio and take in the ambience.
- 2232 Queen St. E. View map
- tel 647 748 2232
Red Rocket Cafe
- 1364 Danforth Ave View map
- tel (416) 406.0880
Rowe Farms – Beach
Rowe Farms – Leslieville
Royal Bank – Lawlor Branch
- 936 Kingston Rd View map
- tel 416-698-7109
Royal Bank – Lee Branch
- 2175 Queen Street East (at Lee) View map
- tel 416-698-5244
Seagull goes through more magazines than most Local locations. That’s likely because Seagull is centrally located in the Beach and features fantastic custom furniture as well as wonderful accents for your home or as gifts for others. Always worth dropping in to this ever-changing, friendly family-run business.
Sweet Bliss Baking Company
Tails is THE place to go for small furry, feathered or scaled pets and all the gear and information you need to set them up in a happy home.
The Big Carrot
We try to keep Local at The Carrot but they go so fast that there is sometimes some lag between available copies. Feel free to email us if you have trouble finding your copy or ask for Local at the Customer Service desk.
Great music at the Feathers every Saturday night. You’ll come for the music and come back for the atmosphere and the menu. See you there!!!
The Great Escape Bookstore
- 957 Kingston Road (just east of Scarborough Road on the south side) View map
- tel 416 691 7150
The Remarkable Bean
- 2242 Queen Street East View map
- tel 416 463 1162
Zane Patisserie & Boulangerie
- 1842 Queen Street East View map
- tel 416 690 2813